- · Preparing and applying for various other permits; e.g. for development and zoning changes, demolition permits, connection of utilities, etc.;
- · Starting up and supervising the (construction) process, including preparing an accurate inventory of the customer’s requirements. This is implemented in a workable organisation document that supports and reinforces the actual discussions of the work;
- · Preparing or supporting the actual work process, namely writing work descriptions, planning the work, budgeting and monitoring costs and risks;
- – Overall monitoring of the project, management of the implementation process and monitoring of time, quality and financing;
- – Entering the specifications of the materials used (technical, quality and colour specifications);
- – Regular building sessions with all involved parties during the process;
- – Presence during the pre-handover and physical handover of the project.
- · C-M-C plays a key mediating role between the different stakeholders in the project: the municipality, fire brigade, contractors, installers, constructors, external architects and the all-important legal regulations;
- · We also offer pragmatic problem-solving capabilities; alternative solutions are applied, with implementation of know-how from previous projects;
We are independent because we have no ties to market players and also because we deliberately do not provide turnkey projects. We believe that turnkey projects ensure that no independent decisions are taken, because a financial trade-off must always occur. often to the detriment of the customer.